CSS is committed to providing a home that individuals with developmental disabilities and their families choose. Our approach is to assist individuals enhance their quality of life by finding a home that suits them and their specific needs and goals in life.
CSS provides two types of residential services, supported living and group homes. Our team will work with individuals and their families to determine what the best housing option is for them, and then make that opportunity happen for them.
This program offers highly qualified and trained staff to provide supports based on each person's unique needs in their own home. The homes are found by individuals and their team and are typically a rental home or apartment. CSS can also assist in finding housemate(s) to share living expenses
• Support provided for individuals in their own home
• Supports from a few hours to 24 hours per day, based on need
• Assist with all aspects of independent living from personal care, cooking, nutrition, shopping, recreational activities, to budgeting
• Assist with medical appointments
• Highly qualified staff trained in CPR, First Aid, Medication Administration, and person-centered approaches
• Nurse support available 24 hours per day
GROUP HOME LIVING
We have two group homes in Jasper county that specialize in caring for individuals with increased medical needs.
• Each home can support up to 6 people.
• Each person has their own room
• Highly qualified staff trained in CPR, First Aid, Medication Administration, and person-centered approaches.
• Nurse support available 24 hours per day.
• Each home is equipped with a state-of-the-art lift system for safety.